Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fleenor Photography is official



Fleenor Photography is an official business! I have registered with Haywood County, I have a State Sales Tax ID, a Federal Tax ID (EIN) and I am waiting on my State Privilege Licence for Photography to get in from Raleigh.  I also have set up a business account at Wells Fargo (it is free by the way.)
If anyone is interested in starting a a business check out http://www.blnc.gov/ if you can not find what you are looking for on the website give their number a call. I was very impressed with the people I talked to. They were knowledgeable and extremely encouraging.
To open a business account at Wells Fargo you will need to have filled out a Assumed Name From. It is available at the Register of Deeds ( Haywood County it is located in the old court House) It is $27.00 to register. The only other expense was the Privilege License tax $50.00.

logo

NC DOR Banner
Internal Revenue Service United States Department of the Treasury

Thanks for your time