Monday, October 3, 2011

Through the lens 10.1

This past week my wife had some family come into town. We had a photo shoot with some of the family at a local park.  We planned the shoot about a week ago and decided to do it at 10am on Saturday morning. Most of you who view the blog that live in the south east of the United States know that we had a cold snap over the weekend and at 10am it had only warmed to 45 degrees. The family members where troopers and we where able to get some wonderful pictures.




 I know that this is a popular idea but I really enjoyed how Tim Fleenor (no relation to my knowledge) did this. After trying it I have figured out a few ways to make it better and look forward to using it again in the future.



I snapped a few shots of Andrew and one of his cousins, Leila.

We tried a rocking chair shot and Leila was not to fond of it but we still got some good shots.