Monday, September 19, 2011

New work schedule

Hello, I realized the weekend has passed and there has not been a blog post. My work schedule went from weekends to 2nd shift M-F. My wife is working part time with the school system and is having to do everything in the morning so she can watch our son by the time I have to leave in the afternoon. I have planned several photo shoots and hope to have some new pictures up this week.

If you enjoy taking pictures, playing in Photoshop, or do any kind of GD or art on the computer, check out some of these sites. They are very useful tools for information and inspiration.
Photoshop This is the one of the most useful tools that is available. If you do any kind of work in Photoshop this is a must.

CGHUB is an online community for Computer Generated Art, very cool place to get the imagination flowing.

DP Review is the best review site for cameras on the web. They not only do a complete review but also have multiple comparisons and image galleries to highlight the pros and cons of the reviewed camera. They also have a good glossary for the "fancy" camera words.

Thanks for taking a look through my lens.
Josh